Components (Serves 4)
- four x 180g recent tuna steaks
- 1 small or ½ a big purple cabbage
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium purple onion
- 100ml mild soy sauce
- 1 recent lime, zested and juiced
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp clear honey
- ½ bunch of recent coriander, chopped
- Pure sea salt
- Freshly milled white pepper
- 20g sesame seeds, flippantly toasted
- 12 spears of tenderstem broccoli
- Take away the white core from the purple cabbage with a pointy knife and discard.
- Finely shred the purple cabbage with a pointy knife and place in a mixing bowl.
- Peel and grate the carrots on a cheese grater and add to the shredded purple cabbage.
- Peel the purple onion, lower in half after which finely slice. Add to the carrot and purple cabbage combine.
- Add the chopped coriander to the purple cabbage combination.
- Combine the soy sauce, lime juice and zest, honey and rapeseed oil collectively to kind a dressing. Season with salt and pepper to style.
- Pour the blended dressing onto the purple cabbage slaw and blend completely, then put aside.
- Warmth a griddle pan on the range to a excessive warmth.
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper on either side and place on the recent griddle pan.
- Add the tenderstem broccoli spears to the griddle pan on the identical time if there may be sufficient house.
- Grill the tuna steaks on either side till they’re cooked to your liking. Rotate the broccoli spears so they’re cooked evenly as nicely.
Place 1 / 4 of the slaw in a pile on every of 4 serving plates. Place a grilled tuna steak on every and scatter grilled broccoli spears across the salad. Drizzle any extra soy sauce dressing across the plates, and at last sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds throughout.