What did you’ve got for lunch at present? Did it style recent? Did it have a creamy richness? Was there the satisfying crunch of salad leaves? Plump prawns? Or was it greasy and grim? That’s a disgrace, however tomorrow’s one other day. The day, in truth, that you simply deal with your self to this frankly drool-worthy wrap of prawns, avocado, tomato, feta and trimmings.
It’s one of many recipes included in Speedo’s Thoughts Physique Swim program, a sequence of exercises, meal plans and sleep suggestions that may assist with not one, however 4 health objectives scaled to your present degree. The truth is, it’s from the intermediate-level enhance health plan if you wish to test it out.
It’s additionally a recipe by Anita Bean, writer of one in all our go-to recipe books, The Runner’s Cookbook. It’s turn out to be a agency favorite chez Coach as a result of – and we’ve put these causes so as of significance – the dishes are straightforward to make, use substances you should buy in any specific grocery store outpost, are tasty as heck, and are well-balanced and wholesome.
Do these 4 issues apply to this recipe? Let’s look and see. Straightforward to make? The one approach this takes greater than 5 minutes to tug collectively is in the event you fall sufferer to avocado hand. Straightforward to seek out substances? We’d say so. Straightforward to shove down your gullet? Put it this fashion, we’re indignant that we’re penning this after lunch and have to attend till tomorrow to strive it. And is it well-balanced and wholesome? Seems to be prefer it to us, particularly because it’s below the 600-calorie restrict for lunches that Public Well being England recommends.
So what’s stopping you? Nothing, that’s what.
Prawn And Avocado Wrap Recipe
Components (Serves One)
- ½ ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2tsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1tbsp recent coriander, chopped
- sea salt and freshly floor black pepper
- 1 smooth wholemeal tortilla wrap
- handful salad leaves
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 75g cooked and peeled prawns (substitute falafel for a vegetarian model)
- Put the avocado in a bowl with the lemon or lime juice. Roughly mash, then add the tomato, coriander and seasoning.
- Heat the wrap within the microwave for a couple of seconds. Unfold the avocado combination down the center, scatter over the salad leaves, spring onion and feta, and end with the prawns. Roll up and serve.
Vitamin: 452 energy, 22g protein, 32g carbs, 24g fats